- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (Wood 115026 Clear 127793), Woodgrain (Wood 117100), En Francais (Wood 109521)
- Cardstock: Vanilla Card Stock, Early Espresso Card Stock, Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Markers: Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
- Ink: Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Accessories: Dimensionals
First we inked the Lovely as a Tree stamp directly with markers – Always Artichoke & Early Espresso. We stamped that on the Vanilla Card Stock then stamped that same Vanilla Card Stock piece using the Woodgrain stamp and the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. We then sponged around the edges with the Crumb Cake Ink and adhered the Vanilla Card Stock to the Crumb Cake Card Stock and then to the Early Espresso Card Stock. Set this piece aside for now.
Using another sheet of Vanilla Card Stock and the En Francais Stamp Set, stamp the background image with the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Be sure to sponge it with the Crumb Cake Ink, then layer it onto the Crumb Cake Card Stock, then adhere that to the Early Espresso card base.
Attach the tree to the base using dimensionals. Remember not to forget the middle.
We added a small piece of the tree to the inside Vanilla Card Stock for the finishing touch.
Easy simple card perfect for everyday card giving.
Wendy & CherylNo Tag