The wait is over! Stampin'Up has officially released one of their most exciting new products, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers! These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project.
Alcohol ink markers made for blending and shading. Use with Memento Pad (below). Acid free, lignin free. 3 markers (light, medium, dark) per assortment except for the Skin Tone Assortment which includes 6 markers.
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370)
In addition, the following accessories are also available:
- Memento Ink Pad (Item #132708) $5.95 – Use with Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. Tuxedo Black. Acid free.
- Memento Ink Refill (Item #133456) $4.95 – Refill: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Color Lifter (Item #129369) – Soften ink saturation by lifting color from paper. 1 lifter.
And because traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training, Stampin'up has developed a few videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone!
You can visit www.youtube.com/user/stampinupvideo to view them all.
Be sure to check out today's e-mail newsletter for a special offer if you place an order for all 7 sets, PLUS the Memento Ink Pad and Color Lifter.
Don't receive our newsletter? The Signup form is on the left hand side of the blog under Connect with Us.