I found out Sunday I have been with Stampin’UP! 15 years! WOW – how things have changed and time has flown by. Wendy and I started doing stamping to have something in common to do. Now we have made wonderful friends, have great customers, and traveled the world with Stampin’UP! Our Stampin’UP! years were some of Wendy’s favorites.
We had a convention (SU calls them OnStage) in Milwaukee this past weekend. The theme on Friday night was ’80’S’. I went and had my hair done…. 80’s style… not know what to expect. Want to see what the back of my hair looked like? I know people did this everyday!! I think I just worked through the 80’s! I certainly didn’t do my hair like this everyday… DID YOU??
This is a picture of me and Founder of Stampin’UP! taken in Milwaukee this past weekend. It is always so fun to catch up with people. To be with peers that really appreciate you and encourage you in your business.For my 15th Year Anniversary I am thanking YOU my awesome customers with 15% off your orders in April. You will want to use my Online store here to order retiring items as they are going fast – Let me know you ordered and I will give you 15% Gift Certificate to be used on your next order. You will have to send the second order in through me so I can pay for the 15%.
It is that time of year in the Stampin’UP! world – retiring list and new catalogs!!
- Pink Pirouette
- Wild Wasabi
- Soft Sky
- Marina Mist
- Wisteria Wonder
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Rose Red
- Always Artichoke
- Island Indigo
- Elegant Eggplant
- Perfect Plum
- Chocolate Chip
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugarplum
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
The Color Revamp
- Stampin’Up! has improved the ink pad case and the ink formula. The redesigned ink pad case is now more simple and intuitive. Just insert your thumb in the lip and lift.
- It has a tighter fit between the lid and the base and the lid won’t become accidentally disconnected. YAH!!!
- It’s Stackable. The ability to stack the cases is easier
- They are slightly smaller and slightly thinner and have a very new sleek look:
- Yes they will still fit in the carousel
I know this was a lot if information but I didn’t want you to miss out on anything that is happening. If you have any questions, please contact me.