Q: How do I line up the Pansy Punch with the Flower Shop stamps?
A: Well, wonder no more! 🙂 Here's a step-by-step guide that will make it SUPER easy to use the Pansy Punch with the Flower Shop stamp set for perfectly and easily punched images every time:
1. Punch with scrap cardstock
2. Mark the front of the scrap cardstock and the bottom petal
(That bottom petal is VERY special 🙂
3. Flip the scrap cardstock, mark it as the back side and mark the bottom petal again. (make sure to mark the right petal when you flip it)
(Make sure you flip side to side, not top to bottom, so that special petal stays on the bottom)
4. Place the scrap cardstock (back side facing up) over the stamp so it lines up perfectly
(You'll repeat this step for each of the stamps)
5. Mark the bottom petal with a Sharpie so it's easy to distinquish from the other petals
6. You can also mark that petal on the foam side so it's visible through the acrylic block. (or on the wood so you know where that special petal is)
7. Place the stamp on the block so that the marked petal is at the bottom. Stamp the image with that petal towards the bottom of your cardstock.
8. Insert the stamped cardstock with the "special" petal towards the bottom of the punch
It lines up perfectly every time! Make sure to mark that "special petal" on each of the flower stamps.